Apr 16, 2011

Spy FriDay!!! woOts...!!

hey beloved bro n sistas..!! Im back for another Awesum Friday news feed..!! and guess what..!??

ITS SPY FRIDAY..!!
wh3e...(16 April 2011)

woots.. and PRAISE THE LORD..!! we have a few new members today!! thanks for joining us today people..! glad to have u here with us..!! i hope u all enjoyed urself!! XD

GAMES TIME..!!
its games time..!! and we had a spy game..!! SPY VS GANGSTER.. spy will kill the gangster by sqeezing the persons hand next to you. Lets say you want to kill the 3rd person on ur left, squeeze 3 times..till someone knows who is the spy...XD We played a few rounds... and it was time for worship.. ehehe..

Its Worship TiM3..!!

So its a moment for us to come to the Lord.. having personal time with the Lord.. and our worship leader for the day is Ailynn!!(aunty ailynn..) XD thanks Ailynn for leading us..!! today we had a little special moment.. ehehe.. thanks to ailynn. she gave me the opportunity to be her back up.. and we had a new comer which is Mr.Henry ehehe... :p He practiced with us for worship the day before and he picked up fst..!! praise the lord.. see-ing another worship leader coming up.. woots..ehe.. so we pulled him up as our back up as well..it seems he is having fun..! ehehe~ we all did didnt we?? XD thank u lots Henry for supporting us.. !! we are really glad to have u in cf..!! and not to forget the other CF members too!! without u all.. CF wont happened..!! so praise the lord once again!! for having such awesum people.. like all of u!! thanks a lot for all your support..!! god bless!!


MESSAGE TIME..!!

Today we had a wonderful msg shared by Pastor Sara..from Acts church... XD
Pr Sarah is Acts Kids pastor had been a christian for 8 years and this year she had become a Pastor.

She shared about foundation of Christianity. To constantly hungry for God, seek Him. So in another word, constantly have our quiet time, listen and obey Him. :) She also shared with us on how stubborn she could be.. as in stubborn in a good way... being stubborn for the word of God.. she said she had this mentally where she would say I want more of God I don't care..!! isnt she awesum!!??

Trading My Sorrows..

I'm trading my sorrow
I'm trading my shame
I'm laying it down for the joy of the Lord

I'm trading my sickness
I'm trading my pain
I'm laying it down for the joy of the Lord

Chorus:
And we say yes Lord yes Lord yes yes Lord
Yes Lord yes Lord yes yes Lord
Yes Lord yes Lord yes yes Lord Amen










0 comments:

Post a Comment