Jun 18, 2010

The Inventor

Shared by Roy Vimalan

This was what that kept me pondering this week and I hope it will somehow do the same to you.

The inventor. An inventor is a person who invents something new. And the inventions made, it usually comes with special purpose. I mean, why would someone make something that has no purpose right? And often, the invention becomes more purposeful when the inventor spends more time creating it, working on it.

By now, I hope you know the inventor here is Our Father in Heaven, and the invention is you and I.

But unlike objects, we, His creation, His invention become more aware of our purpose when we spend time with Him. Not the other way around. There is no better person who would know the purpose you and I are made for besides the creator Himself.

And each and everyone. Yes, I'm talking about that girl who sits next to you in class, or that guy who stands in line with you at the cafeteria, ALL of us have a different purpose. A special one. In life's journey, there are times we do get lost, we ask ourselves, why am I here? And being lost is perfectly normal. But instead of questioning and questioning, the very best way to know our purpose is to go back to the creator himself. Ask Him. Talk to Him. Then wait for the answer.

Believe me, He will answer, all you got to do is, wait and listen.

Have a good day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment