Aug 5, 2010

Testimony of Love

I don't usually post twice on one day. But this I have to.

He is nearer than you think. Exactly. He knows your thoughts.

I have just tasted His Love.

Its beautiful. When you feel His love, its unexplainable, so don't try explaining with man's tongue, it would bring tears to your eye- tears of joy. You would feel undeserving, but He will tell you, "I am your Father, and I love you".

Listen to His still small voice. Wait, don't rush, let the hours pass, but wait patiently -You will hear His still small voice.

Grasp that loving words, don't explain it, no man can understand. Not even you. Because explaining means putting it into head knowledge, and oh, how confined are our heads, filled with earthly matters. The Fathers voice, only the heart understands it.

Quiet down. Listen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment